When I moved to Colorado hiking became a regular park of my life. Colorado is such a beautiful state and I believe the best way to see it is to get off the beaten path, take the path less traveled, and hike around beautiful Colorado. My love for hiking and being outside has taken me out of Colorado to many beautiful national parks throughout the United States, to Patagonia in South American, and home again.
- Rocky National Park – Recommended Hike – Emerald Lake
- Yosemite National Park
- Yellowstone National Park
- Arches National Park – Recommended Hike Fiery Furnace
- Canyonlands National Park
- Zion National Park – Recommended Hike The Narrows
- Acadia National Park – Recommended Hike The Beehive